ART AND BARCELONA on the walls
Art and culture in the heart of Barcelona - without leaving the hotel!
Experience the city's monuments, artistic heritage and landscapes at the hotel Reding itself. Our five floors are decorated with original paintings on a themed basis. So why not start your visit to Barcelona at our hotel...
A unique and welcoming hotel, a homage to the cultural power of our city.
· On the first floor you can see Las Ramblas and the monument to Colón (Columbus), or stroll along the famous Ramblas towards the port... This itinerary is just 10 minutes from our hotel.
· The second floor is a testament to the values of our society: a commitment to the peace symbolised by the famous Dove of Peace by Picasso. Art accompanies us along the corridor and watches over us as we sleep. To see the originals by Picasso, it takes roughly 15 minutes to stroll to the Museo Picasso in the beautiful district of Born.
· On the third floor we can familiarise ourselves with the roof terrace of Gaudí's modernist building la Pedrera. It's a pleasant 15-minute walk along the avenue Gracia to see it with your own eyes.
· On the fourth floorit is possible to admire a sculpture that symbolises modernity and Barcelona itself: Mujer y Pájaro (Woman and Bird) by Miró. It's easy to visit – just four stops on the metro line.
· The emblematic towers of the Sagrada Familia, one of Gaudí's most-visited buildings, inspire your route through the fifth floor. This temple can be reached in 10 minutes by public transport (metro).
· In the Breakfast Buffet room you can enjoy both a delicious breakfast cooked by our Head Chef, as well as views of Barcelona: you won't need a cable car, boat or helicopter to discover the city skyline here – you just need to go down to our salon and enjoy the beautiful 14-metre mural painted by renowned artists.