Although cookies help us to optimize the booking process for you, users who do not wish to receive cookies or do not want information about their visit to be gathered may configure their browser to prevent them. All Internet browsers can be set to block or allow cookies from specific websites.
- -Contributes to the website’s operation | DispoParams | It stores the necessary information to seek availabilities.
- -Contributes to the website’s operation | no_mostrar_banernew | It stops informative banners from popping up again.
- -Security | crsftoken | It prevents third-party action on websites that we are visiting without our knowledge.
- -Website analysis | Google | It monitors visits to the website in order to analyse its use, detect incidents, and improve its usability.
- -Management of bookmarks and links | AddThis, Facebook, Google+, Twitter | It enables links on social networks and better-known websites to be shared.
Third-party cookies for marketing purposes
- -Marketing - Retargeting. | Zanox, Ve Interactive, TripAdvisor | It manages adverts, showing the top offers for places where you were searching.
- -Marketing - Retargeting. | Google Adwords. Sociomantic, TripAdvisor | It monitors how effective advertising campaigns are and shows relevant messages.
Our website and e-mails in HTML format might use web bugs and/or cookies to compile statistics about the use of the aforementioned website. A web bug is an image in a message that notifies us that the message has been viewed, purely for the purpose of gathering use-related statistics.
For further information on how to block cookies via the Chrome search engine, click here.
For further information on how to block cookies via the Explorer search engine, click here.
For further information on how to block cookies via the Firefox search engine, click here.
For further information on how to block cookies via the Safari search engine, click here.